Is your website a lead magnet? Tired of wasting time building your own website? Rank at the top of local search results and convert local searches into new customers starting tomorrow with a custom 5-page Word Press website.
CANADIAN PAINTING CONTRACTORS
GET A NEW SEO WEBSITE AND 36 HIGH-QUALITY LEADS FOR FREE
IT’S TRUE, AND IT’S A DEAL YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS…
The struggle is real for most painting contractors doing online marketing in 2023. It’s never been so easy, but at the same time so difficult to get a consistent flow of leads. Whether you’ve been trying to build your own website without success or you have an existing website that’s doing nothing for your business, getting ranked on Google is becoming harder and harder each day.
But now’s your chance to get a professional (and scaleable) website from a Canadian digital marketing team that understands your needs, and 36 leads from a Silver Annual Membership using the Trusted House Painter platform. It helps you market your painting business and get access to organic leads from local homeowners.
So stop being a late-night cowboy web designer wasting your precious time and energy. Contact our team at House Painter Digital today and climb the ladder to online success! It’s easy with the help of professional team who’s got your back
Silver Annual Membership 36 Leads
SEO Ready Website & 1 Year Hosting
REGULAR PRICE – $2400
Here's What You Get
36 Local Painting Leads
Get access and notifications to local leads in your area! Trusted House Painter is a membership platform for professional painters to market to local homeowners and get organic leads delivered to their inbox.
Here's How It Works
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE A $2400 MICRO-GRANT
YES! A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE FOR YOUR PAINTING COMPANY AWAITS YOU
In 2021 the Federal government of Canada created the Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) which was established to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) realize their full potential by adopting digital technologies.
This $4 billion program is an investment of $1.4 billion in grants and advisory services to SMEs from the Government of Canada and around $2.6 billion in loans from the Business Development Bank of Canada. This initiative is designed to help businesses cover the costs of implementing new digital technologies.
The Best Part?
If you’re a small or medium size painting business in Canada and made over $30K in revenue in the last 12 months, OR have currently employed an employee for over 3 months, you’re approved. Let’s do this!
THE POSSIBILITY IS ENDLESS AND IN YOUR HANDS
House Painter Digital helped me through the whole process - from applying and building my website to getting the full amount of $2400 back! I've been wanting to do this for so long but never got around to it!
If you’re a professional painter and wasted countless hours and late nights trying to build your own website, this is your CALL TO ACTION!
House Painter Digital will guide you to success!
We’re here to help you take advantage of government micro-grants you may not even know are available to you! Plus, we help you get the guidance you need from start to finish.
Sound too good to be true? It really isn’t!
YOUR SMALL BUSINESS IS ELIGIBLE AS LONG AS YOU:
- Operate a registered for-profit business (social enterprises and cooperatives included) in Canada.
- Earn more than 30k revenue in a year or have at least one employee other than the owner.
- Don’t currently sell online or want to make improvements to an existing e-commerce site.
- Have a business that is customer-facing.
NOT SURE IF THIS IS YOU? HERE’S WHO’S NOT ELIGIBLE:
- Multi-level marketing companies or their representatives
- Real estate firms and sales agents
- Drop shippers
- Wholesale or manufacturing distributors
ARE YOU READY TO FINALLY GET ONLINE?
Discover how House Painter Digital can help you build a new website or update your current website with a government grant of up to $2400 plus expert guidance to help you through the process.
HERE’S WHAT OTHER CANADIAN BUSINESSES HAVE TO SAY:
WE’LL HELP YOU THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS
From initial application to the final submission of your receipts, House Painter Digital will help you throughout the whole daunting process to make it easy for you.
We have successfully helped dozens of small businesses across Canada with their application and website development. And now it’s your turn to finally get a professional website that represents your brand and showcases your painting business to local homeowners.
We’ll help you navigate the application process, answer all your questions and help you with all the technical operations so that you can focus on doing what you do best – painting and making money.
Of course, we’ll be here, too, to answer any questions and resolve any issues that may arise.
It’s easy to receive the Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) micro-grant so you can start booking clients online, however, the process can be challenging and frustrating doing alone.
House Painter Digital is your guide to success. Let’s get started, shall we?
House Painter Digital
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- One of the following:
- Incorporation or registration documents
- CRA business number
- Operating/business license
- Federal Business Number
- GST/HST number
- Proof of business registration with a Band Council (Indigenous businesses only)
- Attestation that the business has employed at least one employee (other than the owner) for at least three months prior to the application
- Attestation of annual gross revenues exceeding $30,000 in the last 12 months of operations or since incorporation/registration for businesses that have been in operation for under a year
- Industry type and NAICS code
- Number of years in business (since business registration)
- A paragraph explaining how funds will be used towards eligible expenditures
90,000 small business owners across Canada will receive government funding to assist them in going digital. If you meet the eligibility requirements, there’s no reason your business can’t be one of them.
HOW IT WORKS: GET YOUR $2400 MICRO-GRANT
Let's Get Started
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Painters first need to apply for the CDAP micro-grant through a digital provider. If your application is approved, House Painter Digital will design your website, and include a 1 year Silver Membership to Trusted House Painter app. If you need help, contact us today.
If your painting business is a consumer-facing business that can be accessed by customers or provides in person services to customers, it is eligible (so long as all other eligibility criteria are met).
If your painting business produced over $30,000 in revenue in the last 12 months of operations or since incorporation/registration for businesses that have been in operation for under a year, you are eligible to apply
Corporate chains, franchises, or registered charities are not eligible.
Yes, the micro-grant can be applied for in any Province of Canada. However, each province has their own digital providers – and we can help you apply in your Province.
All eligible costs must be directly tied to the sale of goods and services online (i.e. online reservations/ordering or chatbot function on website), and you will need to clearly outline this in your application.
- Costs related to the implementation or improvement of a digital e-commerce plan (i.e. online reservation/booking tools, online ordering systems, electronic payments)
- Costs related to website search optimization
Note: plan cannot be used solely for SEO, it needs to be tied to the overall e-commerce implementation plan, and not a standalone item.
- Costs related to the installation of an e-commerce platform (including subscription fees/costs)
- Costs of back-office solutions to support an e-commerce strategy (i.e., an e-commerce solution that allows for full integration between the storefront and back-office processes, like inventory management, order fulfillment and distribution.)
- Costs of social media, advertising & marketing
Note: plan cannot be used solely for marketing purposes, it needs to be tied to the overall e-commerce implementation plan, and not a standalone item.
- Costs related to the creation of customer databases
- Hiring a consultant/agency to execute Digital Marketing initiatives related to your e-commerce store
- Development of a new e-commerce website
- Upgrading existing e-commerce site for added functionality (i.e. new plugins, or features)
Note: redesign of an existing website is not eligible
- E-commerce software including:
- Software to track and manage product inventory, as well as fulfill and ship orders,
- Software for product databases
- Software to track sales, market to customers, offer discounts, maintain a loyalty programs
- Software to simplify marketing
- Cyber Security software or certifications
Note: all software must be directly tied to the selling of goods and services online, and you will need to clearly outline this in your submitted plan.
- Hardware and accompanying software up to 20% of total grant amount
Note: All hardware and software must be directly tied to the selling of goods and services online, and you will need to clearly outline this in your submitted plan. (As for examples of limited coverage for software, it would be any software that is bought with the equipment that is required to support an e-commerce strategy. For instance, if a small business buys a new e-commerce integrated point of sale (POS) system that costs $1,300 (including software), CDAP will cover 20% or $260.)
Ineligible costs include, but are not limited to the following:
- Costs of connectivity
- Costs related to the shipping of goods purchased through the e-commerce platform
- Purchases made prior to grant approval
- Renewal of digital services such as domain name, software subscription etc. (This includes existing eCommerce subscriptions)
- Signage and printing
- Logo redesign and rebranding
- Business Owner’s salary or current employee salary for executing the project
- Costs of land, building or vehicle purchase
- Costs of intangible assets such as goodwill, whether capitalized or expensed
- Depreciation or amortization expenses
- Interest on invested capital, bonds, or debentures
- Bond discount
- Monthly mortgage, loan and/or rent payments
- Refinancing an existing debt
- Losses on investments, bad debts, and any other debts
- Fines or penalties
- Costs related to litigation
- Fees for administrators including payments to any member or officer of the Recipient’s Board of Directors
- Opportunity costs
- Hospitality and entertainment costs or transportation
- Franchise fees and/or franchise license costs
- Lobbyist fees
- New capital expenditure
- Consulting fees for submission of CDAP application or any costs not related to the acquisition or set up of technology solution
- Non-arm’s length transactions (A transaction made between related parties as described in Section 251 of the Income Tax Act, which defines related persons as individuals connected by blood relationship, marriage, or adoption, and any situation involving different degrees of control by these persons or corporations.)
If the proposal is for improvements and/or something new it may be eligible. However, a replacement of existing features would not be.
Costs can only be incurred from the date on which your application has been deemed eligible. You can claim your micro-grant within three (3) months of your application being deemed eligible or meeting with the E-Commerce Advisor, whichever date is later. You must provide both your invoice and proof of payment within these three (3) months.
This grant can not be used solely for marketing purposes, as the purpose of this grant program is for small businesses to create new or improve existing e-commerce solutions.
No. All submitted expenses will require both proof of service completed and proof of payment.
Micro-grant disbursements require the receipt of both an invoice and proof of payment. Once you pay the final bill, our team will help you submit your documents so you get reimbursed quickly.
Yes. The grant funds are taxable and should be reported on your corporate tax return.
Funding will continue until 2025.